Hushed Willows Look at me, I'm the king of New York!
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Iolana had missed the other's uplifted brow and simply skipped over to her speech. To the wisp, the duo's communication methods were completely normal and without notice, Iolana saw no reason for it to be seen as strange. "Maikaʻi nō, very true. But hunting is almost always necessary for survival. It may not be one's specialty. But it is still a skill that should be at least learned." Her words placed with caring reason, as the woman saw no reason hunting should not be at least halfway mastered. Iolana had no mind for soothing of the mind and body nor the soul. She had no information on the ways of a healer or counselor, wise storyteller nor sharp-mouthed guard such as Orlaith.

The lady could defend and support herself, hunt and fight when absolutely necessary but she did things her own way. If the wisp didn't have Lale as a companion the lady would already be dead, that was the cause of their intricate language that benefitted both. But, the painted woman was not one to go around asking for fights, she was one to finish one for herself, friends, and family. Jumping into battles was something the woman would steer clear of as profoundly as possible, caution always lacing her actions. 
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - February 28, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 01, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 07, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 08, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 10, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 11, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 14, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 14, 2020, 10:17 PM