peace treaty
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

It seemed that luck was on her side that afternoon, she had not had to go directly into the witch's house to knock at her door for forgiveness; meeting half-way was far more comfortable for the young Alpha. When the dark coated sorcerer came into view, the yearling suppresed a groan and shallowed her pride. What a bitter taste did it have, was it nearly as bad as Tyrande's lethal potions, she did not know.

She was pleased by the femme's reluctance to lower herself in her presence, though she quickly signaled for her to straighten her posture again --she was not there to please herself with her subordinate's submissive performances.

The witch spoke a compliment which Cara recieved with a grateful smile, then wiping the feeble gesture of her face she cleared her throat, ready to adress the matter of her appereance. "Tyrande, I have been a fool to make you an enemy", she began, the bitter flavor of the upcoming apology stinging her tongue, "I want to apologize to you and kill every resentment we may have between us.. I want you as a friend more than an enemy" she barked while forcing herself to look onto the witch's eyes, even if she may not believe it every word spoken sprouted from the new Queen's heart.

Messages In This Thread
peace treaty - by Cara - August 13, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: peace treaty - by Tyrande Nightshade - August 17, 2014, 12:44 AM
RE: peace treaty - by Cara - August 17, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: peace treaty - by Tyrande Nightshade - August 23, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: peace treaty - by Cara - August 23, 2014, 03:14 PM