peace treaty
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

She knew she hadnt done wrong. The apology was merely a cover-up and an excuse to get Tyrande on her side. She wasn't sure if the toxicologist resented her after their first encounter or not so she figured she would boost her ego a bit just to assure she would stay and fill in the empty slot of healer that would soon open up.

It had been hard to swallow her ego and spit out an apology that she knew in the back of her mind that it wasn't deserved; she did it anyway for the sake of having Tyrande on her side. She had already mended things with the large brute, Sitri, but the whole I'm sorry drill was still difficult for the Frost Queen.

She pricked her ears attentively as the femme proceeded to excuse herself too. It had been kinda both's fault. The Alpha blinked a couple of times and fearing that their conversation would turn into an I'm-sorry-for-being-sorry sobfest she gave a quick flick of her tail and forced a smile to her face.

"Then it's settled I'm forgiven and so are you" she barked with relief, she was glad she hadn't had to beg. "Just one thing I ask from you, use your knowledge to help the Ouroboros, for it is your definite home" she barked. She had heard rumors that Tyrande had been expelled before and taken back by the mercy of the Snow Queen and that she had struggled to prove her loyalty once more. Well if she accepted Cara's offer she wouldn't have more worries about being questioned, she'd earn the Frost Queen's approval and anyone --Kaname included-- who cared to differ would pay for it.

Messages In This Thread
peace treaty - by Cara - August 13, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: peace treaty - by Tyrande Nightshade - August 17, 2014, 12:44 AM
RE: peace treaty - by Cara - August 17, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: peace treaty - by Tyrande Nightshade - August 23, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: peace treaty - by Cara - August 23, 2014, 03:14 PM