Thunder Dome prickle and spark,
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wrapping. pls excuse my irresponsibility omfg im sorry

When she revealed they were mostly fighters, his eyes lit up noticeably. Among the faeries, he was one of the only mercenaries... how lovely would it be to be surrounded by many like himself? Perhaps then he could recieve some proper training... but no. He had a loyalty to uphold to Lumiya, and though for a moment he wanted to just... dip his feet into Rusalka, he knew it was not his place, no matter how much he wished it to be. 

were you here when de big eart'quake happened?

Earthquake? He wondered in a fog, eyebrows pinching themselves together in a display of turning gears. Ruby gaze stole to cinnamon face again. Not that I can recall, He admitted. Though some of his trips made the ground feel as if it shook beneath his paws... and there was no way for him to know what had been an illusion and what reality. Speaking of foggy illusions, the sun glowed bright... yellow... purple... a tie-die of colors, and Fionn knew that meant it was headed to the earth once more. If he stayed with this siren any longer, she might just steal him away to her lovely-sounding band of warriors... and he could not have that. Like a man suddenly called in to work, he rushed seemingly without reason to offer her a quick I best be off now, madam. Good day, before he dipped his head in goodbye and scurried back to the willows.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
Messages In This Thread
prickle and spark, - by Erzulie - March 05, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Fionn - March 12, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Fionn - March 31, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Erzulie - March 31, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Fionn - April 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Fionn - April 17, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: prickle and spark, - by Fionn - June 04, 2020, 12:50 AM