Whitefish River Old Friends, New Tragedies
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Rosencrantz expressed that he wanted to go home and they could talk on the way, the titan figured that the paladin was uncomfortable being in a marked claim so he respected his wishes. As the two started to walk, Connor's ears shot up like he had forgotten something, "one second," he darted towards a tree that was at the very edge of the border and rubbed his body on it like a cat. After he was done, he shook his coat and bounded back to Rosen's side, "okay, we can go now," he smiled as he let the scarred man lead the way back to his home.

The white male answered his question by saying that he would just go around and tell people about the cannibal and told Connor what else could he do. He slid his emerald orbs to gaze at Rosencrantz, "well, of course, that is one of the best things that you can do, but I mean..." He lifted his muzzle to the sky, pondering how he would phrase this next statement, "I mean..." he looked at Rosen with a solemn look, "how do you view yourself mentally? I know a lot as happened to you as far as I know with, well, you know who." The large man turned his whole head at Rosencrantz with his coal-tipped ears completely towards the paladin, "I don't mean to get sappy, and I don't know everything about you, but has this event scarred you more than physically?" He asked carefully, he knew better than to jump the gun on things but his little knowledge on Rosencrantz only led him to pinpoint that the man wouldn't take this new situation well.
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 16, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Rosencrantz - March 16, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 16, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Rosencrantz - March 17, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 18, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Rosencrantz - March 18, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 18, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Rosencrantz - March 19, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 19, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Rosencrantz - March 23, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Old Friends, New Tragedies - by Connor - March 24, 2020, 03:32 PM