Nocturne Summit this little piggy went to the liquor store
387 Posts
Ooc —
inky ears flickered in her direction at the warning, a curious twist to his face likely going unseen in the darkness. "so i've heard" he starts, wondering how it is she'd come to learn of the apparent rampaging cannibal on the loose. "an acquaintance of mine got his face eaten off" he lets out, mind thinking back to the grizzly sight of the pale wraith and his mutilated face.  

unless she was said wolfeater, or he the victim, astaroth wasn't all that concerned on the matter of cannibals and their strange preference for the flesh of their own kind. as for poisonous spores and not wanting to die from them "i don't think it will kill us" he let out, padding a bit closer to the moss once more before bending down to let his nose do further investigating. "might just make us a bit crazy."

he'd not yet noticed any of the countless side effects that could have presented themselves, but still remained alert in case they were slow to set in. "only once" came the answer to her question, mind thinking back to his evening with ying along the beach. "the ocean glowed like this not long ago, and nothing bad had come from splashing in the waves."
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
RE: this little piggy went to the liquor store - by Astaroth - March 21, 2020, 01:46 PM