Blacktail Deer Plateau turning tables
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
It didn't take too long for someone to meet her there, and Kasatka's eyes turned to the Rusalkan. Her furs were wiry, her figure was sharp, and this stranger had legs for days. That hawkish gaze of hers caused Kitten to immediately look away, a little unsettled by its intensity but not afraid. Intimidated? Definitely. The mute query was invitation enough for Kasatka, whos gaze drifted back to Raleska but never landed on her eyes. Kitten wisely lowered her head, instinct prompting she show the other that she was not at all a threat. Her tail beat in guileless, submissive waves to garner better favor. 

Hey, I'm Kasatka. I've been traveling mostly on my lonesome the past few months and was hoping to set down my roots somewhere more permanently. This looks like a nice place, and so I was hoping to learn what you might be willing to share about it? Understanding life was more quid-pro-quo than it was not, Kitten shared: I'm as decent a hunter as any learned wolf, and I'm also good with watching kids, if there are any here... or any to be had, her tail wagged and she continued without prompting: the latter of which requires trust, I know. I'd hope to earn it beforehand, 'course, she added.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
turning tables - by Kasatka - March 23, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 26, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - March 26, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - March 30, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - April 08, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - April 12, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - May 02, 2020, 09:09 AM