Hoshor Plains hey, it's me, your sister
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The girl's submissiveness only made Spica feel more annoyed with her. She wasn't trying to be dominant, but now that she apparently was being dominant, she had to admit it was pretty, well... Empowering. It gave her quite a power rush like she hadn't had before. There were a lot of wolves who would talk back to her — either they'd try to dominate her or they would be talking back to her. At best, they were on equal footing like her sister Syrma or her brother Acheron. So this was a new experience to Spica and she loved it.

Just because you don't mean to it doesn't mean you're free of blame, Spica said matter-of-factly, as if this was a well known fact that dumb old Leta didn't know. The girl asked her why she would stay if she was suffering, which was another pretty dumb question. Well, DUH, I can't just leave my mom and my sister and brother all alone here in the middle of boringdom. Someone has to take care of them. Spica rolled her eyes to emphasise how dumb Leta's question was. Where are you from, anyway? What are you doing here? She squinted her eyes somewhat suspiciously as her tail curled over her back dominantly. She better not be a spy or something.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 24, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 26, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 31, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - April 10, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - April 16, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 15, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 28, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - June 05, 2020, 04:33 PM