Hoshor Plains hey, it's me, your sister
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It felt pretty good to see the girl look taken aback and sad about the situation. Hell yeah, feel bad, Spica thought to herself, feeling victorious and like she'd won some sort of competition that the other girl didn't even know they were playing. One did not simply barge into Spica's pack and come tell about how cool you were. Thankfully, Spica had managed to put down those victorious emotions again and made this Leta girl feel bad. Good.

Leta seemed to want to excuse herself suddenly. Spica felt a mixture of disappointment -- she was having a good time with this clash of words and emotions -- as well as victory -- leaving was admitting defeat -- but she didn't stop Leta when she said that she should leave. Cheerio, loser, Spica said harshly. It might be unclear if she was still upset about the dad-thing or if she was just in a bad mood in general that she called such a retort after Leta. She stood and waited for some time as Leta left, as if making sure that the girl had really left. Then she was kinda sad because she'd actually been having an alright time. I mean, it could've been better if Leta had actually had an imagination and had played along with her pirate game, but it wasn't the worst anyway.

Good riddance, Spica murmured to herself under her breath, as if to convince herself that it was better that Leta was gone.

I enjoyed this thread so much, thank you! Would love to have them meet up some other time.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 24, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 26, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 31, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - April 10, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - April 16, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 15, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 28, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - June 05, 2020, 04:33 PM