The Sentinels Take me out, and take me home,
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
a little bit of assuming they'll allow stuff here, but they can move away if you don't want em to recieve :)

Her laugh made him feel self-conscious, suddenly on display, vulnerable. Was he not bold enough? Ought he be more manly, less hesitant? It was not in Fionn's nature to be straightforward, but feeling like he was mocked, made him want to show the girls that he wasn't just a sweet boy. He could be fearsome, tough if he desired. And that scent was still intoxicating him- goddamn. 

She called him cute though, and that was invitation enough, as he felt his cheeks burn warm with bashfulness. She was saying something else about some other guy but he couldn't much hear it anymore, and soon Lenny was drawing him closer too. Her voice trailed off just when he needed some direction... but instinct was enough to fill in the blanks. Ruby eyes gazed upon them both like lovely goddesses; he flickered back and forth between them indecisively.

Both were beautiful- but Ibis had that aroma that was all the more magical. He would not leave anyone out, though, and planted a kiss of his tongue on Lenny's cheek. Soon though, he was prowling around them, feeling less civilized and more animal. His body did the decision making, his heart too. His mind was somewhere far off, only vaguely grateful for what was starting to feel like a wonderous opportunity. Fionn began to quietly preen at Ibis' neck and ears, slowly trailing down her spine if she would allow it... though his gaze flickered up awkwardly to Lenny occasionally, and yet somehow her being there made things all the more... exciting. Electric.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
Messages In This Thread
Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 14, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 16, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - May 04, 2020, 01:42 PM