Sunbeam Lair Be My Eyes
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He watches the other struggle, his voice is tight, his body is tense with muscles drawn taut. He finally begins to loosen up and once the bigger male sees how defeated the other is he shakes his head. I really am a piece of shit, huh? Santi briefly thinks to himself as the other begins slinking towards him. Listening to the male even as he causes him to have flashbacks and panic attacks. His smirk drops as the smaller gives a weak Sorry as he walks obediently up to him.

Santiago finds himself feeling bad believe it or not. Though his good side and his bad side are always at each others throats and more often than not, his bad side wins. Even then, he still finds himself waiting for the other to reach his side to begin walking again, not wanting to leave him behind again.

He chuckles inappropriately, more out of spite of himself than anything. “It’s not your fault, amigo.” Is all he says, even though the words It’s mine almost come out. The words echo through the the cave even when his voice is low.

Santi shakes his head to himself once more as they continue down the original path. It leads further and further down into the great earth before them. It’s pitch black and they find themselves sticking together more now that there is hardly any light to reflect off the cave walls. Their sides brush often and Santi finds himself checking to make sure the younger is directly beside him more often than he probably should. 

Then as Gabe takes one long stride of his front paw forwards his heart leaps into his throat as he keeps going. He catches himself from falling and stands steadily on his feet once more. He darts over instantly to grab the smaller’s scruff on the back of his neck, teeth gentle enough not too hurt too bad but still not the most pleasant due to the sudden reaction. He grabs him as to make sure he doesn’t fall and pulls him back against his own form with an angry huff. Letting go he growls. “There’s a fucking drop off. I don’t know how deep it is, but fuck that could have been bad.”
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 30, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 09:34 PM