Lone Star Mountain she dreamed of paradise
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Private 

Twilight wore a wrap of crimson, bleeding into chartreuse and distilling into periwinkle - crowned by Polaris. 

The distant jewel of diamond winked as it watched over the battered woman's progress, southbound; an attempt to confuse trackers and shake off her pursuers. With the sun sinking beyond the mountains, it meant a time to rest her tired bones. 

Her camp was chosen spontaneously, selected only because the terrain was darkening, only because the cavern was empty when she tiptoed within on timid steps - sniffing the air for signs of life. 

The drumming war of clashing rams, accompanied by the trill of crickets and throaty bellows of frogs, was a soundtrack of the spring evening as the wyvern settled in by the entrance to watch the wind dance in the trees and the sky paint itself in hues of night - badger pelt cast upon the floor as a makeshift bed. 

Stars freckled the lavender atmosphere as the druid curled up comfortably against the stone wall, breeze tickling her wispy ears as she set about grooming herself contentedly.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
she dreamed of paradise - by Necahual - April 01, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Dakota Tikaani - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Necahual - April 12, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Dakota Tikaani - April 12, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Necahual - April 20, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Dakota Tikaani - April 22, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Necahual - April 25, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Dakota Tikaani - April 25, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: she dreamed of paradise - by Necahual - April 29, 2020, 10:15 AM