Whitebark Stream It's me defending in suspense
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
AW
tag is for reference

There was a permanent rut in the ground from where he paced periodically throughout each day. He noticed it as he walked back to his spot after dropping off a rabbit near the entrance of the den that housed the children he knew nothing about. He didn't know their names or what they looked like or even how many there were. It was absolute torture. Some days he wished to feel numb again, at least then he might get some relief. But it was all what he deserved, he knew. He had abandoned @Grezig at her most vulnerable after promising the exact opposite. He had much to make up for, if he even could ever make up for it.

So he accepted his fate. But he refused to leave the area for any extended period of time. Really the only times he left were early in the morning to do a patrol so as not to let Artyom down and to hunt something for Grezig. Other than that, he remained a sentinel in his spot not too close to the den but no too far that he couldn't see the the entrance and keep an eye on things. 

He collapsed to the ground with a heavy sigh, resting his head on his front paws as his emerald gaze scanned the area like it had done hundreds of times before.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
It's me defending in suspense - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by Surya - April 07, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by Surya - April 09, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by RIP Kavik - April 17, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by Surya - April 18, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by RIP Kavik - April 24, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by Surya - April 28, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by RIP Kavik - April 29, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: It's me defending in suspense - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:23 PM