Whitebark Stream i love what i can’t see
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
idk what pups do at this age, sorry if he seems too old hahaha

Unlike his brother, Kiyoshi had awoken at mother’s side before the sun had even risen, and had blinked open his eyes for the very first time to face a slow adjustment from darkness to this peculiar new experience called light. He had no words to name the sunspots that patterned bright warmth across the den’s earthy floor. Kiyoshi simply knew he liked them. Presently, he had squirrelled away from the nook between mother and Toshi and lay in one of these beams, cooing softly to himself, and perfectly content to try and hide the light with his big clumsy paws, lifting them up and flopping them down in the same spot over and over. He’d catch the sunspot sooner or later, and then he’d have more than just his own warmth to give to mother and Toshi when they snuggled down to sleep again!

Yes, he was perfectly content despite his futile flailing — until a squeal from his brother made him turn with a whoosh of his head.

Oh no! his little brain thought, Toshi must be in trouble! or so the little knight determined, and with a stern frown at the sunspot to maybe scare it into place while he embarked on his very first rescue mission, Kiyoshi hobbled over to save his brother in a stumble of fluffed up fur and stubby legs.
Messages In This Thread
i love what i can’t see - by Toshi - April 14, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Chai - April 14, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Minnow - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kiyoshi - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kaori - April 18, 2020, 10:01 PM