Hushed Willows i will remember your life
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
@Lumiya — she isn't really leaving ofc :,)

The sunken faerie grudgingly dragged herself through the willows, her eyes looking grayer then before, as if a thundering storm gathered, raging — in her delicate iris as the eye of the storm. The now lonesome Aoibh remained solemn since her falling out with Lumiya, their clashing numbing her will. She was still infinitely bothered to be ruled over by a child . . . but Lumiya was already becoming of age, and was much more qualified than she, anyone really. The question still poked at her as she woke every morning since then, why couldn't she be as such? Not prissy nor too awfully authoritative, but possess the quality of a leader, why not be adored the same way her sister had in all other's eyes? The old court held no hope for her, not because her deisres and taste, but her firery soul overall. It was even difficult to compete with Orlaith, of all faeries.

It seemed like a waste of time, to try to fix what what already terribly broken. That being her welcome in the glade of willows. As the crimson sun rose over the illuminated horizon line, it's orange powers lured her to follow, to rune where the sun was and perhaps find her answer. It felt so wrong to leave her sister, but Deidra had no qualms with herself, and she did not need to contemplate the demons as her sister had to do. Watching the sky made her nervous, as if fumbling over the first corpse ever caught be a new hunter, disgusted at the crooked mouth of the animal they ahd taken life from. Any longer she lingered, and guilt would proceed to taint her day to day. One step and touch the light, another . . . 
Messages In This Thread
i will remember your life - by Aoibh - April 15, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - April 17, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 01, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - May 22, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 31, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 03, 2020, 06:49 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 07, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 10, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 23, 2020, 09:59 AM