Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Despite the gently falling snow and the chilly conditions, Chai found that she was in no rush to go seek shelter. Instead she proceeded to lay down on the bank of the lake, inviting Reiko to do the same if she liked. She listened quietly, nodding while Reiko shared with her the events that had unfolded since they had last seen each other. So, Chai was not the only one to inadvertently veer away from Kaistleoki.

Also, fortune seemed to have been kind to her in that she found a new group of friends, and in turn, a new pack. "Seems similar to what I've been through. But I am happy for you, that things have worked out as well as they did." Her glacial eyes fell briefly to Reiko's side, but only for a split second. Enough to hint that Chai sensed something was up. "I'm glad your pack is still in good standing with Kaisteloki. Where have you settled?" She inquired.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - May 11, 2020, 01:09 PM