Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai let her nose skim above the glassy surface of the water, but she refrained from taking a sip. She wasn't all that thirsty and with how vast this lakeside territory was, she could quench her thirst once she was on the move again. Feeling perfectly at ease, she indulged in her closeness with Reiko by resting her chin comfortably on a pale shoulder. "Sounds nice..." She hummed pleasantly. "I've never gotten a taste for the more elevated terrain yet."

And then she mentioned Tobais. A former pack mate from Kaistleoki. Her russet ears pricked up in recognition at the name. "Oh he is, is he! Wonderful, I'm glad he is with you." Her tail tapped the pebbled ground happily. Her pale eyes drifted to her paws. "Though, I'm afraid I didn't get to know him as well as you." That was her problem. Chai always found it difficult to form connections. Not because she didn't want to - it was more so her nervous nature that got in the way. Reiko's invitation was received with warmth in her eyes and a smile. "That's so generous. Thank you. I will definitely make time to stop by and pay a visit."

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - May 17, 2020, 07:15 PM