Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Sadly, Chai was the type who could be blinded by lies easily. She had been misled in Shadewood, and by the male who had brought her there. She had never discovered his true nature; only that one day he had left her side and gone. Now was not the season nor the year, she believed, to hope on finding love. Whitebark Stream had multiple puppies to look after, and her help there was needed. And just as importantly, there was Reiko. She was set on re-cementing her bond with her friend, deeper than ever before.

That meant, making sure there was truth behind her claim. But for the moment, Chai bought it, smiling brightly, pleased. "I'm happy for you. He sounds great, and as long as he makes you happy, that is what matters." Too bad @Takeshi was too good to be true, unknown to her. "I think I would like to meet him when I drop by." She added. Gently, tenderly, she grazed her coal nose against Reiko's flank, where deep within, new life bloomed. Peering up towards her with ever soft, shy eyes, she asked. "He's the father?"

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - May 18, 2020, 11:59 PM