Whitebark Stream And maybe my story can have a happy end
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She cocked her head at his question. Had he never heard of them before? It was odd- especially for a wolf who had spent her entire life around them- to suddenly live in a place where they don't seem to exist. But he didn't press her further so she continues fishing, grinning as he laps at the roe. "It's good for growing pups, and nursing mothers. But even if you aren't it tastes delicious. Pity it's only available once a year." She took another bite out of the belly and licked up the rest of the eggs before grinning as he caught his own fish. 
"You did it! See, I told you it was easy! Now, if you're ever sick or injured you can still feed yourself. You can do the same thing with rats too- wait by their burrows and then snap them up." 

They sat in comfortable silence eating their fish for a bit, and she caught herself staring at him.
Messages In This Thread
And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 19, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 24, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - May 07, 2020, 03:05 PM