Blackfoot Forest prism
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The woods spanned on, the gona going with their trails until the silvery wolf came upon her. Her first response wanted to be peeved--even on guard she had only barely noticed the approach, which was not soon enough for her tastes when she did not want to underestimate a foe out here in some forest she couldn't call by any name. When she stopped, she pulled up her head, though it lacked her usual fervor. Hei, she dropped back in reply. The observation gave her a confusing irritation that narrowed her eyes a touch before she could steady up more properly for a truly good look at her company.

Is it that obvious? she asked before a slow exhale. She had been sad for so long, it wasn't new, and she didn't think she would meet the end of it any time soon. Maybe she wore it more plainly than she had even bothered to realize, especially when she had lost track of time already--it wouldn't surprise her any. I am. I have been. It's.. I don't know. It's ugly, she sighed, and looking away for a second when she felt awfully discontent with that summary--but not about to unpack so terribly unprompted. Instead, she offered back her name first for a much more reasonable start and tried to settle; nothing was raising any alarms yet. I'm Opalia. she offered, before she got a better feel for this, in which she would try to find out what she could.

Maybe this stranger had crossed paths with Praimfaya once.. but that was a longshot, she knew it. Either way, she knew nothing of what was on this side of the mountain. Anything could potentially be a gain...
Messages In This Thread
prism - by Opalia - April 19, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: prism - by Zephyr - April 25, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: prism - by Opalia - April 25, 2020, 02:06 AM