Seaside Moors Panic on the brain
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
To cut a deal with Nieve? Instantly he was curious of it all, what kind of deal she could likely have to offer him but he would listen. She was getting older now after all, and beyond the year of being a pup to guard over and soon will be a guardian to Rusalka herself. He had to treat her as such now, and respect what thoughts might be forming in her pretty young head. The youth had more to offer than some might realize, fresh ideas. 

I don't hunt much... He admitted slowly, feeling ashamed of it. Poor depth perception. He had managed thus far by being in a pack, eating what he can including carrion while out and about beyond the borders, and he had gotten used to it in close combat, but hunting was something different. I suppose, I can try. Offering a smile, he would give it the old college go instead of flat out refusing it. A change of pace may be nice after all.

What about Aningan? At this his gaze hardened. Rosencrantz was already not the biggest fan of the Alpha, and now Nieve had something to add. He could only hope it was something good, he needed good news to have any faith in the man they called Alpha.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Panic on the brain - by Nieve - April 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Panic on the brain - by Rosencrantz - April 25, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Panic on the brain - by Nieve - May 16, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Panic on the brain - by Rosencrantz - May 22, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Panic on the brain - by Nieve - May 24, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: Panic on the brain - by Rosencrantz - June 08, 2020, 01:55 PM