Moonspear tell me who to call
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
Joining 
Season: Spring · Time: Early morning (3am—4am) · Weather: Mist 41°F
Not sure if you guys are full re: queue/ppc, but I wanted to give joining Moonspear a shot 3-day skip in place, please allow Sal to post first @Hydra + @Dirge

Teekon Wilds—a scar on his brain since shortly after birth. Swiftcurrent Creek has been left behind in the dust, yet it haunts on occasion. Memories sharp edged and others a blur—sometimes he remembers scent or touch more than he sees. Thus he is naive, not aware that just beyond the unfamiliar range is his birthplace.
A hunger and twitch of impatience leads the youth to the door of Moonspear. He spies the tangled forest at the foot of the enchanting mountain from a distance, underneath the cover of a separate patch across from the Moonspearian reach. Alas, he does not stalk for long. Sliding from the reach of the undergrowth, his nostrils flare—taking in the early morning air. Mist has settled over the patch of land between them, and hiding the moon and thus, Moonspear’s towering peak.
He strolls forth with head low, tail not quite tucked underneath himself, but resting close to his hocks in submission.  Unsurprising, the casual, careful @Salazar approaches moments after. Helios hears the soft thumps of his footfalls—the familiarity of his gait enough of a hint. Ears swerve in his direction, yet golden eyes remain steadfast ahead on the objective. A howl releases from his lips, calling forth the leadership of the empire before them—well outside their castle.  
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - April 30, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Lyra - April 30, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - May 13, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 16, 2020, 12:14 AM