Deepwood Weald Just By The Way He Looks
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Limit Two 
2C°, currently it is partly cloudy and set during the afternoon. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, deepwood weald | ooc notes: i think Mag and Ab are traveling together?? if im wrong let me know! | tagging: @Magdalene maybe?

He loved having his new companion around, she was not only good company, obedient and all, but she was fun to look at too. One day he would make her completely his, but it was one toe at a time. He didn't want to scare her away after all, make her run in the opposite direction too soon before he could lure her in permanently with sweet words and promise of a fat tummy (with food and maybe one day... life). He was a patient man, capable of playing the long game if it was worth it in the end.

So Magdalene, what are you good at? What are you able to do? Heal? Hunt? Fight? I can't say I will be too happy with the last, but I am curious. He purposely walked just to be slightly ahead of her. Even if she was incapable of any of that, he always had use for someone... even now he was becoming thirsty... Even if she was nothing but something to look at, maybe screw, if he can convince her to be a willing donor, he would always have blood available and that, that was good enough.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 02, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 06, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 19, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 26, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 30, 2020, 10:27 PM