Noctisardor Bypass Come on, let's savor what we're falling for
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He didn't know which part was the lie. All of it? He had only met the man once, and it seemed like Pheiros had played right into his paw. He was so willing to believe that everyone had good intentions; how could tell who to trust and who not to trust? He didn't think he had the confidence to distrust anyone he didn't know even if that did seem like the best resolution. 

Her question brought him from his overwhelming thoughts, but only so that he could delve into more. Um, I don't think so, he answered quietly. I think you probably know best in this situation since you know him better than I do, he added, eyes glued to ground in front of them. Let's face it: she knew better in all situations, he was pretty sure. 

Then the question that had been rolling around in his small brain finally spilled from his lips, his words uncertain as he momentarily glanced up to Arbiter. How do I know which strangers I can trust and which ones I can't? Maybe there was something he was missing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Come on, let's savor what we're falling for - by Pheiros - July 30, 2020, 01:29 PM