Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He guesses her status and she nods, swallowing her apprehension as his gaze relaxes, that unsettling smirk still on his visage. 
"Yes, we're a small bunch but we have love for each other. Past the mountains." 
Again, logic should have told her not to indicate that her pack, and therefore anyone who could protect her was not very close, but she was unfortunately lacking in the sort of logic that would say such a thing. 
Her eyes narrow as he boasts, head cocked suspiciously as he leers down at her. 
"Better? Unless you are a god I struggle to think how you could be better than any wolf." She answers, her voice stubborn. Besides- he wasn't better than Santiago. Or Artyom for that matter. He gives his name and she gives a shy smile, Cerulean meeting Gold curiously. 
"Nice to meet you, Donovan. And if you aren't a wolf- what are you? I would mistake you for part Bear but I don't think that's possible." 
She gave a chuckle and turned away, back to her beachcombing. Nosing over a clump of kelp she exposed a dead seal pup, rancid and covered in flies. 
"Interesting-but not quite the type of interesting I was looking for..." 
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM