Porcupine Ridge if the world was ending
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
All welcome, please let Reiko post first though! Minor pp, please let me know if you want it changed <3. Early morning, Mist, 11°C

Sleep had come easily for Maksim. Curled up at the foot of the ridge, tucked away within the fallen rubble, he slept soundly beside @Reiko. The heat of her body kept him warm, and Maksim felt safe with his muzzle buried in the thick white fur which clung to her swollen side.

Maksim would have remained deep in sleep had it not been for the warm light dancing along his eyelids, conjoured by the rising of the sun. Dark lashes slowly blinked open. Maksim breathed out deeply, causing the female's arctic fur to part around his warm breath as he yawned. The male felt stiff, and understandably sore. Still, his body had stopped trembling and the world had stopped spinning around him. He had made it through the night, safe and sound, thanks to the stranger who still lay curled up beside him.

"You stayed..." Maksim whispered, his voice hoarse, sounding a mixture of surprised and relieved. His tail thumped a couple of times against the rocks behind him, showing his appreciation, before he decided his back end was much too sore to express in such a physical manner. "I never got your name. I'm Maksim." He offered her with a smile, finally lifting his head from her side so that she had the freedom to get up and move if she wanted to.
Messages In This Thread
if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 19, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 20, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 02:28 PM