Cerulean Cape Ooh baby it's a long way down
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
@Donovan

A whiff of wind hit her, and the scent had grown stronger. She smiled weakly- she was saved! She thought quickly, trying to decide the easiest way to relay a message. So far Donovan had let her trail ahead, and she eagerly moved towards the scent, tears of relief in her eyes. "Aiolos!" She gasped as he came into view. "It's you! I can't...It's really you!" He smelled like a pack...and a female...and a pup? "You have a family now!" She cast a nervous glance over her shoulder. It would only be a matter of time before her captor caught up with her- and his intentions being what they were she knew he would be angry about her talking to her old friend. "Help me. Please." She whispered hurridly. "He...he captured me and has kept me captive for almost a week now. I can't get away on my own. I've tried. My pack is Whitebark Stream, I know they are looking for me. Please...find my family...tell them what happened." Her voice quivers and she looks at him, the terror and pain obvious in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aiolos - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aiolos - May 22, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Huā - May 22, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aphrodite - May 22, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aiolos - May 23, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Huā - May 25, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aphrodite - May 27, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Aiolos - May 27, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Ooh baby it's a long way down - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:47 PM