Whitefish River long way down to the bottom of the river
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
I could have sworn I already replied to this... but ok.

The blazing sun felt as though it were trying to cook the dark chocolate, black and brown male. The light seemed to target him and he felt if anyone else was nearby they might feel it radiate off of him. He surmised that visiting the water would be the most effective way of cooling himself off. Shade or a cave would also be a good way, but ultimately less effective as he could feel how hot and dry the air was on his tongue and in his throat.

As he approached the water the sight of a white female caught his eye, seemingly having the same idea as him. He hadn't seen her before but as he approached her scent was familiar. Not that he had met her before, but he had interacted with enough Reneian Empire wolves to know their general pack scent. "Good day Miss" he said dipping his head, trying his best to sound like his usual gentlemanly self despite his dry mouth. He made a gesture to her as if to say "one moment" before walking up to the water's edge and taking a couple of large gulps. Turning back to her he introduces himself "My name is Howl. I am a Steward here, as well as a knight." he said kindly, expecting reciprocation.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
long way down to the bottom of the river - by Reiko - May 23, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: long way down to the bottom of the river - by Howl - May 25, 2020, 03:53 PM