Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sorry b'ys, this was a wonderfully fun thread, and I LOVE their dynamic- it just went on a wee bit too long, heh. I'll tie up the ends here, so if your characters are going for a guardian trade, it should still count :) For the sake of the timeline....Given the fact that this thread started so long ago...I'll just have him not join just yet. He's majorly flakey anyway :)

The game of bobstones was tricky to play- especially when pitted against three different opponents who he could barely read. They seemed attentive enough, and entertained by the new game, and he was pleased that they at least gave him the time of day in order to suffer his horrible attempts at flattery. In the end, he'd reveal bits and pieces about himself whenever he lost the game to one of his beautiful opponents; nothing too personal, just the fun facts about what made Jackalope Jackalope. They could've played the game for days and days, and even if he'd lost every single time, he would've been able to come up with something entertaining, albeit not terribly clever, to reveal about himself. 

When all was said and done, he assumed that somehow, the message of his arrival at the borders had been missed. Regardless- he considered the entire situation a success, given the fact that this was the first time in a long time that he hadn't been chased from a pack's borders after speaking for 2 minutes or less. "Well ladies, it's been swell," He said, "Telling you all of my salacious little secrets, which I hope you've enjoyed- but I should be moving on." His voice faltered for a moment; perhaps Aibreann had decided not to greet him, because she didn't forgive him for leaving her behind. He felt a pang of remorse, and that all-too-familiar serpent of self-doubt slithered into the back of his mind, but he pushed that away and forced a smile. "Thank you for the entertainment...Perhaps I'll see you again someday; ta-ta for now," He said, before he gave the trio an unashamed wink, turned, and left.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 06:52 PM