Whitefish River There Must Be Something Wrong With Me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The awkward air was somewhat lifted, Ira seemed almost pleased with his offer rather than annoyed. Hiero was ready to leave right then and there, he had promised to give her space after all - but he couldn't help it. @Speedy had already helped him out so much already, it only felt right to try and do his part in alleviating the workload for her now in turn. I'll let her know the next time I see her. His own tail swept softly, happy to have something more to do than just wander the borders day in and out. He could do both, help Ira with whatever she needed to give Speedy some rest and watch the borders when the Count was comfortable. 

Is it okay to? Of course, he wanted to meet them! With a little assumption on Noki's end that Ira answers "yes", Hiero approaches softly, peeking over to see the little bundles and smiles. A hidden moment of sadness infiltrates as he notices a couple of them look just like their fathers, but the blessed new life quickly had him forget all about it. They're beautiful.

last from me!
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Wynter - June 03, 2020, 07:01 AM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Hieronymous - June 08, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:46 PM