Hushed Willows another day of sending o2, o2
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
He was sweet, gentle in his words in hoping that with all his digging that she had not been hit with the spray, she shook her head with a smile though some dirt clung to her front when he had shaken himself off. She took time to set down the pelt wrapped bundle before speaking. "There is not need for apologies, you were simply working." She had not realised he had asked her why she was here, if she needed anything. Her mind's eye saw his tattered wings and she would only think of how cruel it was that someone would do such a thing but this musing was finally noticed by an outsider, someone who did not know this quirk of her.

"Oh.. um.." she looked away shyly as her pale cheeks began to tint with embarrassment, this was a silly thing to explain but when he spoke of his face she gave a soft gasp. She looked back at him, the blush burning further. "You are beautiful, dont say such things!" if he could see her wings they would have vibrated with embarrassment and conviction, ".. and um.. I.." oh how could she say this, how to explain! Her eyes dropped again as she moved her paws in a nervous habit. "I.. daydream a lot.. and.. I see.. everyone's.. wings.. their fairy wings.. if.. they were to be real.. that's what I keep staring at.."
Messages In This Thread
another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 03, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 06, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 06, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 06, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 16, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 16, 2020, 05:25 PM