Bearclaw Valley i need fresh blood.
sunday, bloody sunday
75 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
open! doing wotd june challenge.

Ikkalrok kept to the borders, as was her norm when not with Revui. He had returned, and that was that. Ikkalrok was not entirely aware that her body was beginning to change, but she understood that something was occurring. She heeded her instincts on the matter, but they did not keep her away from her duty. And at present, her duty lent itself to carnage; anyone with ears would hear the savage snarls from her, and the shrieking yowl of a fox she had found.

What any might witness was no cute rendition of the fox and the hound; for this hound wanted nothing but the thing she dealt with dead and devoured. The moment she had tasted its blood, she craved it more; her tail flagged over her back in her authority here before this trespassing thing, and in a matter of drawn out minutes the thing was dead.

Ikkalrok settled then, blood and gore the mask she unwittingly wore as she tore into her evening meal. It was nighttime, the hour in which she was most active (especially within the Summer, the heat intolerable to the Northern woman), and now that the sounds of violence had quieted to nothing, the cricketsong surrounding the Valley seemed to crescendo.
Messages In This Thread
i need fresh blood. - by Ikkalrok - June 05, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Skoll Almir - June 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Ikkalrok - June 05, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Skoll Almir - June 07, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Ikkalrok - June 16, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Skoll Almir - June 16, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Ikkalrok - June 16, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: i need fresh blood. - by Skoll Almir - July 07, 2020, 02:21 PM