Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Content to see she was not out of her bounds, it was easy to just carry on forward. Attentive, and definitely interested in what news the traveling medic may carry, she soon canted her head--her curiosity effectively baited. Hopefully a good sort of busy at least? she asked, though did not need to pry for the finer details; a good busy just meant the days passed, fulfilling.. at least by her standards, who enjoyed dutiful times spent productively. But, that was just one note--Praimfaya's mention here did give her a momentary frown and fallen ears, though she picked it up into a somber nod soon after. I understand. I have not seen Penn or Fennec yet, either... she added quietly, as if this may soften the collective negativity here and just get it all done with in one fell swoop. Neither of them had good news on their searches, so that was that, all on the table.

Which.. she didn't need to take long to dwell on that. Sugar Glider veered it towards an unexpected angle, and not in a bad way. Oh--maybe. I don't see why not? her expression lifted more, very much under the impression that medics were valuable thanks to her mother and the Drageda upbringing she had behind her--a thought sealed for her by what had undone Dacio in the end as well, not that she believed his case would have turned out differently with more medics on the scene. They had one here, true, but the mountain pack certainly seemed sizable.. there could very well be room for two, and really, what could it hurt? It could take pressure of their one, and all could benefit, potentially. Were this back in her time of Roangeda, there would be no hesitation. Although it's ultimately up to Hydra and Dirge.. and they had a litter born while I was away, and so did another pair in Hydra's family, she mentioned, feeling as if she had missed quite a bit in her wanderings, as these were facts she had needed to glean from one of their older sons.. a dark one lurking the borderlands not long after she had returned. If you would like to meet them, we can see..? she offered, seeking that last confirmation.
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM