Noctisardor Bypass Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I'm cool with this being dated either before or after pups were born, so LMK which you want!

So did he dare to go out there and try to swim and find whatever it was? Uhgh. It sounded... Not necessarily lame, but definitely not ideal. Again, he was no expert fisher wolf and didn't think he was going to have a good time flailing around out there. He just wanted a better idea of what it was. Pinkie swear! Fishies can stay alive.

As such, Spook didn't notice his friend coming closer until he was trotting right on up. It didn't startle him, but it was obvious he'd been entranced by what was out there from the sharp sudden awareness and change of attitude. He wagged his tail a bit. Hey! It was always good to see Pheiros. And despite his confusion at the lake monsters, he grinned in his usual awkward way. Uh. Something keeps happening in the lake but never when I'm looking. It's driving me crazy. I don't know if it's like a bird or a fish or some kind of crazy thing or what. He sounded kind of stupid, didn't he? But really, all he wanted to do was see it -- and that brief glance he'd had wasn't good enough. Spook paced back and forth once, then looked back to the water again. That didn't summon the thing either.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot. - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot. - by Warlock - July 20, 2020, 01:30 AM