Haunted Wood ghosts haunting me
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
tags for reference

there wasn’t anymore room for him inside of the whelping den; vanity’s pups were constantly growing larger, forcing him to find a new uncomfortable sleeping position almost every night. although this arrangement had worked for a while, he could tell that the situation wasn’t ideal for anyone involved, and decided to acknowledge that himself before @Vanity got the chance.

like every morning, he rose at sunrise to fetch their breakfast from the nearest cache. not much to pick from, he laughed to himself, ignoring the uncomfortable reminder that he would soon have to start providing for the pack, too. he sighed and grabbed two muskrats which were sitting closest to the surface, then turned back toward the den with a nervous wag.

quiet chuffs were meant to draw vanity outside, were she not already there. he offered her one of the rodents before blurting, i’m going to find somewhere else to sleep, and turning to look inside of their den. it’s getting too cramped, and i don’t want to get in your way. some goofy smile spread across his face as he used his tongue to wipe away food debris.

after finishing his portion, he chewed the remaining scraps to leave for vanity’s pups. can they eat this yet? he asked as an afterthought, but then figured it didn’t matter; anything that might help vanity would be worth trying. he thought about going for seconds on his way to the rendevouz site, but saw the outline of a belly pressing at his sides and continued straight on his path instead.

hey-o! he called, anyone around?
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley — closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 22, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Arwen - June 22, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 22, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Arwen - June 22, 2020, 02:27 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Vanity - June 22, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 25, 2020, 11:24 AM