Northstar Vale The Boy Who Lived
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
forgive these phone posts
Also, permission to post before reiko
All eyes were suddenly on her. Her ears fell as she looked into beautiful purple, darker than her husband's but she saw the same fire lit within. Moving to delicate gold that reminded her of the sun when he started to rise in the sky, both held sorrow and other emotions she could not pick out at the moment. When she asked her question she watched as the dark warrior lost her fight with sadness and remorse, watched as tears fell from the gold of someone she thought of as a protector and friend. Her own pale eyes watered, her fracturing already evident before the words came. They did not address her concern but posed a new one, one that caused tears to spill over as she shook her head in denial.

"No!" She gave a hard denial but it was obvious how weak the claim was as her lashes closed over her gaze, "no.." her words finally cracked as the fight left her completely, sobs began to rack her small frame as she leaned into the chocolate colored man at her side. How could he, he couldn't be. Her mind would not process anymore, it didn't want to process the splintering going on. "he.. he.. he can't be.. I should have.. I should have gone to him.. not.. i.. but he.. he has to see his boy.. I.. I can't.." her words fell and tore as she tried to breath, she couldn't breath. She should have left the children and helped him fight, they would have been safe. She should have gone to him like her instinct told her to, ignore what he wanted. If only she could have been with him in his final moment, let him see the only child she could bring into this world for him.. if only..

Tears kept falling as she looked to the sorrow in Vespera's pretty eyes, inviting her before she lost that will too. She would have looked to her friend if she had not lost to the sadness, she had to be hurting too but it was too late. Hiromi was sinking into her pain as her heart began to shred from her chest, she did not hear the accusations. She was gone to her tears and the ever deepening pit of depression that clawed at her soul. The only thing that held her to this earth was that she had a child to raise, a son that would make her samurai proud. A man worthy of the Hakuryū name..
Messages In This Thread
The Boy Who Lived - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Vespera - June 23, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Hiromi - June 23, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Vespera - June 23, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Hiromi - June 23, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Collision - June 26, 2020, 08:14 AM
RE: The Boy Who Lived - by Vespera - June 30, 2020, 06:55 PM