Whitebark Stream I walk a lonely road....
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All Welcome 
@Satya 

Surya's fading presence left her with increasing anxiety. 
Something was wrong. To avoid her was one thing...if she had done something wrong, pushed too fast. But to leave the pack alltogether? With no word, not to her, to Artyom, to his brother? It wasn't like him. As the weeks flowed on a fear gripped Aphrodite. Surya was in danger. Or perhaps, already dead. 
The second thought was almost too much to bear. She had lost so much- her family, her friends, Minnow; to think of losing Surya too shattered her. 
She anxiously began pacing the boundary of the territory, pushing aside even her own terror at leaving the pack lands, despite the fear of Donovan finding her, to search. But she was not a fighter. She was not a scout. She was a healer who's pack depended on her. 
So despite the anguish, she returned to her den, terrified and alone. 
Tonight she completed the same routine, chest heaving with tears. She lay in front of his den, afraid to disturb it, afraid...her mind a mix of What if he never comes back? And When he comes back he'll want his den kept safe. Finally the emotions reached an unstoppable point and her head tilted back, a long, keening wail breaking loose from her chest.
Messages In This Thread
I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 01, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 08, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 08, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 10, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 11, 2020, 12:30 PM