Whitefish River There's nothing that I wouldn't do
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica was hanging out with @Syrma alone, as she did most of the days now. She did provide their mother with food every now and then -- she wasn't totally heartless -- but she hadn't really gotten over the fact that her baby siblings were there to replace them. More perfect versions of herself and Syrma. No wonder Acheron had left. Some days Spica wondered why she and Syrma didn't do the same. But perhaps the answer lay in the things they still did -- provide food, take care of some basic things -- and perhaps time could heal or at least scar over some of the wounds created. She didn't feel as strongly as she did at first. But she still felt very strongly. It just felt like their opinions didn't matter at all.

When the call sounded, Spica shot a look to her twin. I'm not saying we should go, she said, then paused long and hard... ... but I think I'mma go. Just to look at them. Someone's gotta be the better wolf and if it's not gonna be mom and Dubmrik then maybe it should be us. Not saying she wasn't gonna change her mind later, but she'd see about that when 'later' rolled around.

For now, she turned away from her twin, though with an inviting gesture. Her mind was set, and time would tell if it would leave her more jaded in the end or if there would be some healing possible. It wasn't like the bridges were burned, after all. It was just that there were a bunch of annoying pups laying all over the bridge, or something like that. Spica set out towards the den, hoping that she'd have Syrma by her side. She wasn't quite sure she could do this alone.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Speedy - July 08, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Spica - July 08, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Nutmeg - July 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Wynter - July 14, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Malila - August 12, 2020, 10:54 PM