Wheeling Gull Isle highwayside
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was like she was young again the fire burning in her veins fueling the rage that burned every time she caught a whiff of Orochi in the air near the girl. There was a pathetic noise that told her all she needed to know by itself, something she knew was supposed to be a growl meant to appear threatening. In the moment of rage Minori wouldn't have stopped if the girl has pleaded for it. She did not stop when the word was uttered in a breathless voice her fangs tearing into flesh, blood bursting into her mouth covering her tongue in the taste of justice. Pausing a moment too long the girl's fangs struck out and as she pulled away they raked down her muzzle leaving two lines of wet warmth. "Orochi is my son"  seafoam eyes narrowed with menace stared into hers for a beat of their hearts, letting the words sink in before she dove low snatching up one of the she wolf's forelimbs. Eyes alight with dark glee she leaped back and like a pup playing tug of water began to yank and shake the girl by the leg before the blood coming from the limb and the sharp popping sound told her it was finished. Dropping the limb she backed away her fangs uncovered showing off how the usual ivory canines were now coated in red that dripped with her saliva from between black lips "If I hear you do anything to harm a Yuèlóng wolf I'll come for the other two legs and drag you into the ocean" she'd never felt such hatred for another living thing, not even Higoro had recieved more than a few good beatings. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
highwayside - by Hela - July 13, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: highwayside - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: highwayside - by Hela - July 13, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: highwayside - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: highwayside - by Hela - July 14, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: highwayside - by Minori - July 14, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: highwayside - by Hela - July 14, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: highwayside - by Minori - July 14, 2020, 12:38 PM