Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera listened attentively, trying to follow along with Mal’s explanation of what he did right after leaving Elysium. Really, she hadn’t known he left — couldn’t remember is he vanished before, or after she did. In fact, Eleuthera found that she really couldn’t remember much of this spotted stranger at all, and even less of the sister he came back for. The memories she did have were childish, unfavorable and, she was certain, inaccurate. In trying to conjure anything up from her memory, she missed some of what he was saying. Eleuthera’s ears swung back, not wanting to displease him or make him mad. They were both older now, and she would try to rise above her silly childhood karma. 

“If that was confusing for me, it must have been hard on a pup... to go through all that," she admitted, hoping he wouldn’t quiz her on it — but, in all honesty, he probably thought that she was pretty confusing, too. The only place to go, from here, was up. Eleuthera flashed him a friendly smile, eager to move on. “Well, where are you now?"
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - July 27, 2020, 08:37 PM