Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Here she was again, heading down a path unknown. Outside from the willows. She spent more time away from the willows than within them; but this was just a part of who she was. An ephemeral, always moving thing — at least it was all being done in the name of Seelie Court. Eleuthera, perhaps from a very entitled place deep within her psyche, did not ask permission to leave for days on end. It was the healing qualities of the willows that, strengthened her and propelled her outwards, anyways. When it became an issue, she figured someone would let her know.

So she roved the hills of the wild and did her best guarding — though she truly was not a great guard, and she often ended up having conversations and forming friendships with those who passed through. She was nothing like the fierce Orlaith, so critical and protective, as most guard dogs were. Well, perhaps there was room for Eleuthera’s personal brand of protection as well, which really amounted to nothing more than attracting flies to honey.

Eleuthera was happy to find another victim this day, even though the illumination of the sun dwindled and cast their forested milieu in darkness. She could not see the man all that well, but if she could see him, then he could also see her. The woman of heather grey approached him silently, watched him for several moments, then decided his endeavor was utterly ridiculous and that he probably wouldn’t mind an interruption.

“Does food often drop from the sky, into your jaws?"
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 18, 2020, 02:07 PM