Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

So, the man was talkative and capable of making funny jokes! Eleuthera was always thankful when she came across another soul in the world that enjoyed the art of conversation. It wasn’t something that Eleuthera necessarily prided herself on, but there was something about meeting a stranger and turning them into a friend that simply tickled her. Perhaps it was her relentless need for validation — or perhaps it was simply that she liked to laugh, and liked to laugh with others.

Laugh she did, as the man provided a retort, despite his small fluster. She liked the warm drawl in his voice, as well as his sense of humility. It reminded her of Séamus, who was warm and loving and silly and self-deprecating, all if it might make her smile even a small amount. The affinity she held for her brother was automatically shared with Kincaid, even though Leu knew relatively nothing about him.

Eleuthera shook her pelt, wondering for a moment if it was far too late in the night for her to be meeting strange men — but she was awake and willing. She had never questioned her random happenings before, and she would not start to question them now.
“You must have not met a lot of wolves around here," she mused, almost a joke — but not quite. There were dangerous wolves about, and far too many. Kincaid, Eleuthera almost immediately knew, was not one of them. “I’m Eleuthera. I live over the mountains with my pack, towards the ocean. It's not far, but it's definitely not close."
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 20, 2020, 12:48 AM