Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

alright, here we go. Healthy repartee was a large part of what traveling with a companion was, and this strongly reminded her of several other fond memories from her past. She too was a lover — a feisty lover, but a heart advocate all the same. “It is true, a gentleman does not need to proclaim himself so," the sprite chimed. “But I like to keep my company colorful. I think you’ll fit in just fine."

When he, too, mentioned a long-lost brother, Eleuthera’s heart sank and settled along the floor beside his. It was too painful, losing a traveling partner — family. Perhaps one of the most painful things she had ever felt. She felt it here now, in a small dull amount from Kincaid, so when Kincaid left the topic behind, she did not fight him on it. Eleuthera, too, was eager to return to greener pastures and happier topics.

He offered to call upon her, and beneath her heather grey plumage, warm blood rushed to color her cheeks. She desired this, but not more than she desired his attention at this very moment. Eleuthera had just begun to learn about this interesting, wandering soul!

“Hmm," she murmured as if she was thinking, but her mind was very-well made up. “Are we not together now?" she questioned, never having been one to dance around facts. Her lavender eyes bounced from left to right, very sneaky-like, as if there was danger afoot.“I’m not afraid of exploring in the dark," Eleuthera whispered. “I trust you aren’t either, rambler."
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 21, 2020, 09:44 PM