Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

He joked, and she laughed, and then they were off. Kincaid may have chosen the direction they traveled in — west — but Eleuthera set the pace. There was no rush, the sprite figured, and he had been a rather easy sell on the whole idea anyway. If their stories were so similar already, perhaps he was lonely and in need of company as badly as she. Side by side, they trotted through the forest, bathed almost entirely of shadows. A pale, flickering moonbeam lighted their way.

He suggested finding a vista upon which to look at the valley, and Eleuthera immediately thought that was a great idea. Originally, she had no intention or end goal — she figured they would know what they were looking for when they found it. In her experience, these things made themselves astoundingly obvious. Here it was again, saturating Kincaid’s suggestion with purpose. Eleuthera nodded and licked her lips absentmindedly — something she did when on a mission, which Séamus never failed to point out.

"I grew up in these lands," she remarked, her pale eyes dancing and bright. "I know exactly where to go." and with that she assumed the lead, surging forward with a leap. Then, Eleuthera looked back over her shoulder at him, now still, waiting for him.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 21, 2020, 11:43 PM