Wapun Meadow if i only had the nerve
hey now, little mouse
158 Posts
Ooc — Willow
..."something just rather fantastic about being liked". Ico could not help but smile at this, for it was a very fine philosophy; and not one he'd much considered. Partly because he quietly assumed, from experience, that most who regarded him neither liked nor disliked him, but also because he was preoccupied by liking others. Sometimes he forgot that being liked in turn was also nice. Or, as Polaris said, "rather fantastic".

He nodded; nice to meet you too. And Ico meant it, warmed as he was to this pleasant fusion of amicability and imagination.

I've heard of Easthollow, but know nothing about it I'm afraid, the youth admitted. Truth be told, the only utterance of "Easthollow" he'd ever heard had been in passing, up by the woods, spoken by someone in a spiteful tone. I live at Bearclaw Valley — Ursus. I... I'll take the liberty of assuming our packs are friendly, he smiled a little nervously, for he knew it was quite the risk to assume Ursus was "friendly" with so much as a passing woodpecker.
Messages In This Thread
if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 18, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 20, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 24, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 31, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 11, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 30, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - September 07, 2020, 09:20 AM