Hushed Willows I linger in the Doorway
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
This place was almost the complete opposite of home. He had been here long enough to observe the other wolves interacting and keep his distance just to... well, see if he can mimic the way they acted among themselves so he can integrate into their society. Honestly, he didn't feel like a place like this was for him, he missed the hierarchy, the title of being Alpha of the puppies and pushing around the smaller, weaker individuals. And there was none of that here. No puppies, just adults doing their own boring things. 

Now as he was getting bigger since the day Lumiya had brought him back, he hid less. Coming out more to investigate this new home of his, to eat, to try and hunt as well the little critters that he could find. He was restless for the most part and hunting the little beasts made it easier for him to try and unwind, to spend that pent up energy he could not do so without wolves of his size. 

Like now... crouching closer to the ground, eyes focused on a cottontail. He was getting used to his awkwardly long legs and oversized paws, and completely focused on the prey, too much so to notice that someone from home closing in.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 19, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 21, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 21, 2020, 08:44 PM