Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
He wandered to the forest again. His jaunts had been a little less frequent now that his mom had given birth to his younger siblings. Kaertok probably still weirded him out, so though he didn't leave the territory much, he kept away when that guy was there. He'd still bring food, just might delay it a little.

Still. He needed to learn a few things, and neither of them were going to be that great for teaching them, so after a couple of hushed whispers to himself hoping for some sort of luck, he'd voyaged on back to the forest. Daytime this time. Maybe he could find some new recruit. Another healer, or just someone cool that maybe mom or Kaertok would approve of. Something simple like that. He trotted along, ears rotating at every song, bird or no, and nose twitching for an unfamiliar scent.
Messages In This Thread
Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - July 20, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM