Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He still didn't really know what had gone on. Just this mention of Donovan and someone was missing and... Yeah. That was about it. Spook was too awkward to really ask for more details, though he really should have. Maybe he'd have a chance to do so at some later date, but that wasn't today.

And apparently Taikon was done with his search out here at least. Spook should probably head home soon too, honestly. He could mention this all to his mom at least. Maybe she'd have a better idea. Honestly, he was far more likely to get chewed out by her for not asking more questions. The information had definitely leaned in Taikon's favor. Still, the youth nodded, Okay. I will. He kept going his own way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - October 30, 2020, 09:48 PM