Fox's Glade Into my garden
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Her squeals and shrieks were loud, echoing throughout the flatlands and causing Rosina's ears to press further against her skull from the loudness of it all. Still, she enjoyed it, enjoyed the sounds of her cries, a thrill which caused the little witch to gargle out a giggle as she tugged at the woman's ear and with whatever protest Oryx gave, caused the whole thing to rip plum off! 

The dark coated little wolf fell back and Rosina did too, quite frankly, flopping back onto her haunches in what would have been a lazy sit. The look of shock the other woman have Rosina was matched with Rosina's own. Of course Rosina had done her fair share of killings but hadn't of thought taking off an ear would have been so easy. 

Caught off guard and feeling equally as though she had recieved her justice, Rosina scrambled up and watched as Oryx made quick exit. It reminded Rosina of how quickly, how desperate she had moved when just weeks before Easthollow wolves had hounded her. 

Black and bloody ear still within her jaws, Rosina pranced back hone with a job well done.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Messages In This Thread
Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 23, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - July 26, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 29, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 01, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 01, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 08, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 10, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 10, 2020, 08:45 PM