Redsand Canyon No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Dove's Exit unless stopped ;)

Her effect on him did not go unnoticed, not unnoticed at all. This brought a smile to her lips, one that was darker than the last. It showed him what she was thinking, that she had won weather he thought the same or not. This fight went to her merely on her tactics, the way she played him in the position they were in. Another chuckle came as his massive paws slid over her side, a weak grip as his own hips thrust against her own. She might have to pour some cold water on this big boy before he made things a bit more binding, how fun that might be. 

She found power in his words as she shifted her hips one last time, her lips parting so that she might rake her tongue over his exposed jugular. A parting kiss as the innocent wolfdog rose to her feet, her smile showing both sorrow and playful invitation. "Another time kitten, I'll prove I amyour alpha." Her voice practically purred down at him as she stepped back, untangling their limbs before turning away from him. Her curled tail swaying along her back. 

Before she attempted to leave this little battle, she looked over her shoulder with a grin fitting for a devil rather than an angel. She had know what she had done to herself and to him. "Thank you for the exercise kitten lord, I look forward to the next time." Her words dripped with honey as she started to leave him, on his back, in the sandy dunes of their home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 24, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 03:30 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 29, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 04:36 AM